Who Wants to Be A Millionaire? (Xbox One)
Do you have what it takes to become a Millionaire?
The candidate is alone, facing the host. The goal is to answer 12 or 15 “4-choice” questions in a row, without making any mistake. The candidate can use 3 jokers (called “lifelines”) to answer difficult questions: 50:50, Phone a friend and Ask the audience.
The game includes the main hallmarks of the show – the iconic music, tv set and catchphrases! “Is that your final answer?
By winning games, you will earn some rewards called Neurons. The Neurons will allow the players to unlock extra question packs and can be spent in the in-game shop ! The question packs contains Expert categories on pop culture themes such as TV shows, Harry Potter, Football, etc.
- The famous TV game show is back with multiplayer modes for families and friends!
- The game includes the main hallmarks of the show – the iconic music, tv set and catchphrases! “Is that your final answer?
- Single player modes – Adult mode (15 normal questions as in the TV show) and Children mode (All questions are easier and focused on a child’s environment)
- Local multiplayer modes – Cooperation mode, Every man for himself, Each one in turn, and Family mode!
- And an online battle royale mode! 100 players start the quiz where the last man standing is the big winner!